Thursday 25 October 2012

Live blog from Hong Kong!

I'm *almost* up to date with the blog, just a few more items to add to Korea. And I thought I'd treat you to a live update, which has never occurred before! It's not going to be particularly interesting as I'm just sitting here doing nothing; I shall go out after posting this - I'm not really a sad individual!

So it's now 8pm Hong Kong time (1pm UK time) - I'm in the Causeway area on Hong Kong island and - how can I put this - it's like hot London with lots of Chinese people. The double-decker buses are here, the pavements, the tree-lined streets, the signs and traffic lights... you get the idea. The most noticeable thing though is the lack of overhead spaghetti wiring everywhere; it's tidily underneath the streets - where it should be!

Me, live now! Notice the odd cat pictures

Halloween weekend - this weekend

Childish I know ... but funny ... c'mon!



No comments:

Post a Comment