Monday 16 January 2012

Reality check

Just booked my initial flight to Mumbai! This is it, i'm definitely going now. It feels a lot more real since getting back from the Alps. I find it hard to concentrate on anything else if there's snowboarding to be done. I fly on the 3rd Feb, from Birmingham. It made more sense, leaving the flat and London, then spending a day with the parents before getting dropped at the airport.

More vaccinations this morning. I've spent a fortune already and not left the country yet.

In a twist of my mind, i decided to sell my car. I couldn't bear the thought of getting rid of it before, but it seems more of a shame leaving it sitting in a garage for a year. It's going to a friend, so i should get some status updates now and again. I will miss it. It's been such a good car to me. Here's a shot i took when the Portway in Bristol was closed for cliff maintenance.


No comments:

Post a Comment