Friday 20 January 2012

Plimsolls

My bedroom is in a state of disarray. I like to think it's organised chaos. Pulling all my wardrobe out, throwing clothes about, moving wires around but not actually putting them in anything. Finding things i've not seen for years and getting completely sidetracked. I have the attention span of a puppy. Couple that with high sentimentality and you can probably see why this isn't going well.

I bought far too much bubble wrap. FAR TOO MUCH. I have no idea what was going through my head when i went into the 99p shop on the Kingsland road. It's very easy to think "wow, everything 99p. I'm going to buy everything". Hmm. Guess i could wrap the TV again.

Back to sentimentality. I'm throwing out my £6 pair of Matalan pumps. I would call them plimsolls but i've been informed from a good source that plimsolls have to have a plimsoll line on the side, as in a plimsoll line on the side of ships. I've had these pumps for a year, and they're probably the comfiest and best £6 i've ever spent. Goodbye friends of my feet!



1 comment:

  1. You left a brown pair of shoes under Jonesey's desk should you need a replacement.

    ReplyDelete