Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy new year!


Welcome to my travel diary! This is mainly for me to look back on in my golden years but also for family and friends to keep track of me over the next year+. I'm not particularly good at writing, and have never had a blog before so i hope it doesn't read too bad - let me know in the comments if i'm giving you a headache!

I was going to build this diary on my website but found out that blogger now links nicely into Google+, Google photo's, Google maps etc. and seeing as i store my whole life in Google services it made sense.  I'll use my website as my photography portfolio and general hub for my web presence.

So. January 1st 2012. This is where the adventure starts. For those that don't know, at the end of January i'm heading off for at least a year, backpacking through India, Nepal, Tibet, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Malaysia etc. and down to New Zealand, around this time next year. Apart from a DSLR, laptop and kindle i'm packing light, very light. I'll go into this more in a later post but for now i wish you a Happy new year! Make it a good one :)

3 comments:

  1. HI Hippy son, reading your blog, not bored yet. Happy new year to you and all the luck in the world on your travels. hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stuart.
    Reading your blog is interesting. I follow your tracks by these travel articles.

    ReplyDelete