Saturday 17 March 2012

Lost bag in Hari Piorko hotel, Delhi

This is a plea in case someone has picked the bag up and is searching on the internet (a long shot I know)

I left a bag in the Hari Piorko hotel rooftop restaurant on the 16th March. It's a small blue bag and contains a kindle and two sentimental items: a small soft toy (mascot) and a small wooden cat- this is all

I've been to the hotel several times and searched the store room and have some "missing" posters up - the manager said the staff would hand it in - so it can only be a tourist, there for a meal who found the bag and didn't hand it in, for whatever reason.

I don't care about the kindle, but the other two items I dearly want back. Any information please email me on stubishop74@gmail.com or call me on my India sim - +91 9899197437

I'm willing to pay a reward. This is my travel mascot;




3 comments:

  1. Hope you get Mosta back Dude. Your Karma may work wonders here. Indian folk are so generous and open and kind this may bring Monsta back to you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about poor Monsta Stu. Fingers crossed he makes his way back to you.

    ReplyDelete